At its June 17, 2013 meeting, the Ann Arbor District Library board voted to make minor year-end adjustments to the budget for fiscal year 2012-13, which ends June 30. This is a standard action at the end of the fiscal year.
The adjustments entailed making the following transfers:
- $18,000 from capital outlays to the supplies line item.
- $15,000 from capital outlays to the utilities line item.
- $12,000 from repairs & maintenance to the communications line item.
- $4,000 from repairs & maintenance to the line item for other operating expenditures.
- $10,000 from the fund balance/restricted funds to the programming line item.