At its July 21, 2014 meeting, the Ann Arbor District Library board approved five adjustments to the 2013-14 budget, for the prior fiscal year ending June 30, 2014. The adjustments totaled $96,300.
Eli Neiburger, AADL’s deputy director, had previously indicated that such adjustments would be necessary.
The resolution approved unanimously on July 21 authorized transfers in the following line items:
- $22,500 from capital outlays to supplies.
- $49,800 from capital outlays to software licenses/maintenance.
- $17,000 from utilities to purchased services.
- $6,500 from utilities to copier expense.
- $500 from utilities to library programming.
This brief was filed from the fourth-floor boardroom of the downtown library at 343 S. Fifth Ave. A more detailed report will follow.