Appointments to five Washtenaw County boards and commissions were approved by the county board of commissioners at its July 10, 2013 meeting.
Board chair Yousef Rabhi made the following nominations, which were confirmed by the board unanimously without discussion:
- Police services steering committee: Scott Cooper
- Washtenaw County/City of Ann Arbor community corrections advisory board: Tori Noe
- Food policy council: Seema Jolly
- Workforce development board: Renee Adorjan and Fred Pittman
- River Raisin watershed council (alternate): Evan Pratt
This brief was filed from the boardroom of the county administration building at 220 N. Main St. in Ann Arbor. A more detailed report will follow: [link]