Packard & Granger

Stopped. Watched. icon

Traffic light out at Granger and Packard. [Editor's note: This type of situation can be reported using the city's web-based [service request form, by calling 734-794-6320 (customer service), 734-994-2911 (the non-emergency police desk number) or 911. For stop-signs down the city's website advises calling 911. We called the non-emergency number and the officer confirmed that they'd received a report on it already.]

» Want more items like this one? Visit the Stopped. Watched. page.